“An act of kindness is most powerful agent of humanity.
A precious gift anyone can afford to give. “– Kriti @Brightway
Hello everyone ! Just want to be say, Be kind because you never know how much someone needs it and start with yourself. I believe to spread love and kindness all we have to love and be kind with ourselves first. So lets promise to ourselves to be always kind with our mind, body and life.
Kindness is love in action that beings with the understanding that we all struggle. You have to be kind not for the world but for yourself. It blooms your heart with pride, peace and happiness when you accept yourself the way you are and be confident in that way, When you take care of your physical and mental health by doing physical activity or meditation in morning or having healthy diet, When you are kind with birds and animals, When you take care of your plants like babies, When you feed a hungry soul, When you offer help someone in need, When you listen someone and be their shoulder to cry, When you de-clutter your materialistic things, When you do non-publicity charity, When you make someone smile, When you respect everyone despite of their color, status and religion, When you indulge in the spirit of nature, When you are grateful for this beautiful life…. and so one.
You might also like : My way to Happy 2022 !
Nature notices everything so always be kind to all living things. It’s that simple and you don’t always need to go out of your way to be kind because most of the time you can be kind at your own zone. I can tell you because it’s my daily routine. Indeed by every act of kindness I feel that absolute love, even the flora and fauna also feel it.
- My day begins with self-love. Everyday I promise myself to be kind with my mind as I believe it is one of the thing that sometimes take my peace. Reading a book, Writing a quote or blog, Updating ‘Brightway’ gallery is my kind of time except all other personal and professional.
- Practice satvic lifestyle everyday that includes Yoga (Aasana and Pranayama) with deep understanding and goes with vegetable juice, fruits, healthy diet and sometimes juice fasting.
- Everyday house sparrow and pigeons come to my place for water and feed, Even crows also for water. Now they all are so familiar with me. Feed a cow or dog is something that is inherited in every Indian family.
- Watering my plants and talking to them is so heart warming. Whenever I get time my first escape is nature and first thing to capture the beauty of nature.
- Respect everyone that comes in my way and greet them with a smile. Always be there with my best possible way, as a friend, as a guide, as a support, as a person.
- So many times when I step out I buy food and water for road side kids. Never hesitate to give away some good but old clothes and stuff to someone or charity organisations.
I hope my way to kindness inspires you to be kind in your way. Wishing love, Peace & Kindness to you all !
– Kriti @Brightway
See you soon with a new Brightway post…. Thank you for your valuable time, Keep connecting. Have a wonderful day and take care. Till next time…
If you haven’t already, checkout my other recent posts –
- My way to Happy 2022 !
- Happy Anniversary_ Poetry
- Grateful and blessed_ Thanksgiving !
- Taste the street of India !
- Disney World_ Poetry
Check out Brightway Gallery – Way to Bright