Hello dear readers ! Hope you are doing absolutely well. Tomorrow is international women’s day and I am wishing a happy women’s day to each and every women out there. I really hope you understand what you are and there is nothing that can make you feel anything less.
Women come in different size and shapes. Every woman is beautiful in her own way. Today I am sharing the beauty of being a short woman with a slender body that is having some perks and sometime really awkward and annoying but a beauty is beauty. Every woman is beautiful despite of their figure, color, religion, place, language, opinion or any other thing that can make them different.
A petite woman has the full sized facts of life in this tall world. These facts are hard to understand by an average or tall size fellow.
- You always look younger than your actual age or people who actually are younger than you. On the other hand when you are 60 you can still go young.
- People will always advice you to eat something to gain weight or if you already eat a lot they will complain how can you be like this slim?
- You are always cute and adorable instead of any other compliment. It can be nice for sometime, but when over used, it can become the most annoying thing ever.
- Heels are pretty much made for you. You can wear high to highest heel without being too tall but sometime you just want to wear flats or shoes.
- You can’t reach the top shelf or high places in your home or grocery store. You need a chair or stool or a person for that.
- Your partner, your friends, your colleagues mostly people are taller and broad so they look older than you whether they are from same age group.
- You have to walk twice fast in order to pace with taller people. If you walk in heels you can’t walk that much fast and if you wear flats or shoes you will look like a teenage kid with adults.
- Kids assume you like an elder sibling or a friend and they feel so comfortable with you and sometimes don’t take you serious until you scold them.
- People question you for getting marry and having kids, getting job or having a good experience in career.
- Whenever you hug someone taller than you its head-chest hug, kiss will be tricky kiss and cuddle will give you a feel like covering under the other person.
- You don’t need much space and you are always having to sit up in lap when there isn’t space on seat. On other hand you if you have full seat that is more than enough for you. You always have good leg space in flight, bus or car journey. You don’t need to cramp you leg, you can take your leg up and sleep there for a comfortable journey.
- Your size for clothes, footwear or other accessories is rare in market and sometimes it is easily available in discount section but you need alteration from length and sides both. You can find your way in kids section that is really fun but sometimes you can get good collections for your size.
- At concert or other event you only see shoulder or head of tall people but can’t see what’s going on stage, In crowd people might not able to find you even sometimes in stores also.
- You are pretty light so your partner wouldn’t mind to carry you but sometime because of kiddo look sometimes people don’t consider you in adult talk.
- You never have to worry about bumping your head but you never reach the upper support in bus or metro while standing.
- Maxi dresses are tent for your body and in short or slim fit dresses you look like a teenager.
- You feel happy when you find someone smaller than you and you hate people who complain for their physic when they are taller or broader than you.
- You can not rest your feet while sitting on a bench or chair. It happens in home, office, outing and travelling.
- You have to adjust your car seat, according to your size and your seat will stick with staring. For two wheeler you have to be double cautious because you can not easily touch ground without heels.
- And last but not least always wish to be taller and look older, Yes I know its Funny but true. Where most women always want to look younger and they take pills, surgeries, cosmetics, makeup etc. but ladies when you look too young you will hate it and find a way to look a bit older. 😀
Everything in life has a fact of life with all the pros and cons and all we need to know how to balance. It is life and it is the way to live a life. So no matter how you look, only things that matter is how you feel about it. You have to love yourself than only you can expect it from others… and…and… You have to be happy and healthy to feel more beautiful in your own way.
Once again Happy Women’s Day to all the beauties !
Stay happy, healthy & beautiful !
Love & Peace 💖
– Kriti @Brightway
See you soon with a new Brightway post…. Thank you for your valuable time, Keep connecting. Have a wonderful day and take care. Till next time…
If you haven’t already, checkout my other recent posts –
- Mahashivratri_ Lord Shiva Quotes !
- What is Love?_ Valentine Day
- Jet Skiing_ Poetry
- Love-Hate Relationship with Snow Time !
- Makar Sankranti_ Poetry
Check out Brightway Gallery – Way to Bright